Eat for Your Genetics
Align Your Diet and Lifestyle with Your DNA to Live Your Best Life with Vibrant Health
Stop guessing what to eat.
Start living your best life.
Should you be low-fat or high-fat? Low-carb or high-carb? Does your body react to gluten or dairy? Do you need supplements? Don’t stay stuck in overwhelm. You deserve to know how to eat based on your unique genetic makeup, not the latest fad diet. Get clarity from your personalized nutrition plan with expert support.
We are in this together for vibrant health.
Personalized Nutrition Plan
Guided Expert Support
My journey to vibrant health included multiple miscarriages and overwhelm from navigating my health and family’s health in a Big Food and Pharma disease-care world. As a board-certified pediatric physician and mom of three, I have two decades of experience helping thousands of families achieve vibrant health through personalized nutrition and I can help you too.
“Before eating for my genetics, I was absolutely exhausted. I could not make it through the day without some sort of natural energy shot and a nap, yet I was still exhausted. My body ached all the time. Most days, I felt anxious and in a mental fog. My medical team’s answer was menopause. All my bloodwork came back normal. Dr. Sue listened to me, discussed my health goals, and spent 45 minutes with me explaining what the results reveal and why I have been feeling so horrible. She recognized what I was already doing right and how to tweak my diet and lifestyle moving forward based on my genetics. I knew Dr. Sue’s plan was working when I no longer needed a mid-day shot of energy or naps. I have more energy, my body no longer aches, and I no longer feel anxious or in a mental fog. I wish I would have done this test sooner! I thought I was destined to feel awful and just had to accept it. Now I feel like I’m on top of the world and want to shout at the top of my lungs for the universe to hear: “Listen to Dr. Sue, she is a health whisperer.” I feel AMAZING eating and supplementing my diet according to my genetics. Dr. Sue gave me my happiness back and I’m eternally grateful.”
– Tracy Fallu
Eat for Your Genetics:
1. Order Your DNA Test Kit to Unlock Your Genetic Diet Type
2. Schedule a 45-Minute Consultation with Dr. Sue to Review Your Full Report and Nutrition Plan
3. Align Your Diet and Lifestyle with your DNA & Achieve Vibrant Health
We are in this together to help you align your diet and lifestyle with your DNA for vibrant health. Your customized nutrition plan is the map, and I’m your guide. I’ll connect your genetics with your current health obstacles and provide a simple path to overcoming them. It’s enlightening and fun!
DOWNLOAD FREE PDF FOR A SIMPLE PATH TO VIBRANT HEALTH
Stop Guessing What to Eat.
Start Living Your Best Life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should test their genetics for nutrition?
Genetic nutrition testing is helpful for anyone who wants to optimize their health or is struggling with symptoms.
Can I test my entire family?
Yes, as long as the saliva sample provided is adequate. The 45-Minute Consultation with Dr. Sue covers a full report and nutrition plan for one family member.
How does the testing process work through MyGeneFood.com?
1. If you already have data from 23andme, Ancestry, or another provider with a raw .txt file, upload your data file to MyGeneFood.com. After analyzing your genetic raw data file, MyGeneFood.com will email you a custom nutrition plan tailored to your genetics. (Turnaround Time: 1-2 working days)
2. If you don’t have data from 23andme, Ancestry, or another provider with a raw .txt file, order your saliva DNA test kit through MyGeneFood.com. You will receive the test kit in the mail. You provide a saliva sample and send it back to their CLIA certified, HIPPA compliant genetics lab in San Diego. After analyzing your genetic raw data file, MyGeneFood.com will email you a custom nutrition plan tailored to your genetics. (Turnaround Time: 4-6 weeks)
Does DNA testing hurt?
The saliva-testing takes less than 5 minutes and is painless.
How long does it take to get the custom nutrition plan from MyGeneFood.com?
1. If you already have data from 23andme, Ancestry, or another provider with a raw .txt file, turnaround time is 1-2 working days.
2. If you don’t have data from 23andme, Ancestry, or another provider with a raw .txt file, turnaround time is 4-6 weeks.
How much does the custom nutrition plan from MyGeneFood.com cost?
1. If you already have data from 23andme, Ancestry, or another provider with a raw .txt file, the cost is $79.99.
2. If you don’t have data from 23andme, Ancestry, or another provider with a raw .txt file, the cost is $165.
Why consult Dr. Sue if MyGeneFood.com provides me with a custom nutrition plan?
It’s comparable to trying to climb Mt. Everest with a map versus climbing Mt. Everest with an experienced guide and a map. As a board-certified pediatric physician and wellness expert, Dr. Sue has two decades of experience helping thousands of families achieve vibrant health through personalized nutrition. She’s excited to help you too. At the end of your custom nutrition plan, MyGeneFood lists your genetics. Clinical experience provides insight into correlating your genetics with your current health obstacles, along with easy tools to overcome them.
What’s my total investment?
1. If you already have data from 23andme, Ancestry, or another provider, your total investment is $79.99, plus $169 for a 45-Minute Consultation with Dr. Sue to review your full report and nutrition plan.
2. If you don’t have data from 23andme, Ancestry, or another provider, your total investment is $165, plus $169 for a 45-Minute Consultation with Dr. Sue to review your full report and nutrition plan.
Does Dr. Sue consult with me by phone or in-person?
Consultations are done by phone or online through Zoom. After receiving your custom nutrition plan from MyGeneFood.com, you can schedule your 45-Minute Consultation with Dr. Sue to review your full report and nutrition plan. She’ll email directions for how to join the phone or Zoom call and how to share your nutrition plan.
Will Dr. Sue provide me with a meal plan?
Your MyGeneFood.com custom nutrition plan comes with a 2-week meal plan to get you started. Dr. Sue will provide additional resources for recipes based on your needs.
Will Dr. Sue provide supplement recommendations?
Your MyGeneFood.com custom nutrition plan suggests supplements to consider adding to your diet based on your genetics. Dr. Sue will highlight the essential supplements to consider correlating your genetics with your current health obstacles.
What’s included in the MyGeneFood.com custom nutrition plan?
There’s a lot packed into this report. You’ll want to read every page and write down your questions to ask Dr. Sue. Together, you’ll review your macronutrient recommendations to know what ratio of fat to carbs to protein best suits you, along with what types of carbohydrates your body handles best. You’ll learn if butter in your coffee is a great idea or if you’re best suited for a low-fat plant-based diet. Together, you’ll review if your body is more likely to react to dairy and gluten, and how well your body clears environmental toxins. There’s more…including methylation genetics. If you’ve never heard of methylation and you’re struggling with energy, sleep, moods, autoimmune disease, or tummy troubles, you’re in for a treat! Methylation matters.
Will Dr. Sue send a written summary plan after our 45-Minute Consultation?
Yes. Dr. Sue will highlight the significant takeaways from your report along with critical supplements to consider.
What if I find something I might not want to know about my future health?
The MyGeneFood Nutrition Plan does not diagnose or predict disease. It’s a powerful tool for you to recognize how your current diet may be contributing to your physical and mental symptoms and how you can optimize your diet for health. We know from the field of epigenetics, we can change how our genes express by adapting our diet and lifestyle. Don’t miss out on this powerful tool for health! Order Your DNA Test Kit & Complete It at MyGeneFood.com Today!